I have a form with two ajaxbuttons, submit and cancel.  The form has a
number of textfields that validate themselves 'onblur' using
ajaxformcomponentupdatingbehaviour.  What is the cleanest way to have
the cancel button ignore the validation that the submit button is
following?   I know regular buttons have this ability via the
defaultformprocessing(false) but I want to update the form on cancel.
The best I have brainstormed would be to have the cancel button separate
from the form and some how or the other call update on the form from
outside it.  Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks in Advance,

John