Thanks mate,

I managed to do a bit of a hack job which will suffice :)

but yeah the idea is to simply append txt to a label... like the label may
contain "hi," and after I generate the label, i was wondering if it was
possible to append " how are you?" for instance,

turning the label into "hi, how are you?".

but its all good, i got it all sorted for now, its just a bit dirty.