1)
If the model is List, PropertySolver doesn't try to find fields. We are
using vectors containing public fields. In 1.2.6 this was ok.

i dont know if we really changed the property resolver behavior like tis for
1.3
Do you have a unit test that fails now that shouldn't that i can add to the
PropertyResolverTest ?

2)
Pressing any button or link causes page expiration. It seems that
sessions are not stored anywhere. newSessionStore() of WebApplication is
called every time session is needed. We tested this with very basic
WebApplication and Page:
WebApplication:
        - getResourceSettings().addResourceFolder(folder); was set
WebPage:
        - contains one TextField, one AjaxButton and one ListView.

Any ideas what to do?

is the Session.bind() method called for a request?
That either doesn't happen or you are constantly getting a new http session
(you loose the cookie ?)

johan