http://localhost:8084/HelloWorld/app/
http://localhost:8084/HelloWorld/app
and i tried
http://localhost:8084/HelloWorld/
just for shits and giggles...

but no dice on any of them...

the apache error is

type Status report

message Servlet HelloWorldApplication is not available

description The requested resource (Servlet HelloWorldApplication is not
available) is not available.

I am completely lost ... cause it looks like the XML is being processed but
it cant for the compiled java in the directory that has been set...