For me it would be okay with a go-home-meeting.
Perhabs a pizza inbetween  :-)

Just toss up some dates.  second tuesday in july?

/Flemming

On 6/20/07, Frank Bille <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Sounds good. Do you guys think we should try to find a date soon (like in
early july) or should we wait to august. I have time to arrange something in
august, but not in july.

Would you prefer go-home meetings (weekdays after work) or weekends?

Frank