maybe we shouldn't store the class itself at all:

       Map getAndSetters = (Map)classesToGetAndSetters.get(clz);
       if (getAndSetters == null)
       {
           getAndSetters = new ConcurrentHashMap(8);
           classesToGetAndSetters.put(clz, getAndSetters);
       }

but do put(clz.getName(), getAndSetters)

hmm, on second hand that wont help a bit, because we need to keep references
to fields and methods anyway.

johan

i think in the unit test the init method that is now introduced in the
PropertyREsolver isn't called:

    private static Map getClassesToGetAndSetters()
    {
        return (Map)applicationToClassesToGetAndSetters.get(
Application.get());
    }

    /**
     * Initialize cache for this app.
     *
     * @param application
     */
    public static void init(Application application)
    {
        applicationToClassesToGetAndSetters.put (application, new
ConcurrentHashMap(64));
    }

AlMaw??

johan