Hi

I had already asked a similar question months ago. As I remember it,
the possibility to get the absolute URL had been left over since it
could be misleading depending of the actual deployement.

As such, you have to save it somewhere in your app and call it when needed.

But it's just some memories...

Cheers
ZedroS