Would like to add another note. Sometimes I managed to reload the web app
without any errors, having said that, however if i reloaded it with or
without any error generated, I would not get to see the first page of the
wicket-phonebook still. It's always showing the http 404 - The requested
resource () is not available. And i had no chance at all to trace what error
caused the http 404. Take note, this is only happened when I reload in
glassfish. I had no problem reloading in tomcat. Would be appreciated if
somebody can give me a pointer here. Thanks