Hey guys,

At the moment I have been looking for ways to modify the existing
AjaxSelfUpdatingTimerBehavior, and i am looking to create my own
CustomAjaxSelfUpdatingTimerBehavior that continues to count before the next
polling without waiting for the response.

i dont know where to start or how to go about it really. I was wondering if
anyone knew of any tutorials covering behaviors from the ground up.  I have
had a look around and all of the tutorials seem concerned with the API docs
and Composite behaviors.

Thanks!