Is there another example somewhere besides the one that extends
WebApplication? I'd like to encapsulate all of this into a simple object
that took a Page and some params, and I imagine WicketTester is the way to
get that done. I just can't seem to get rendered HTML into the
StringResponse...

I've dug around the Wicket test source to no avail. If anyone has gotten
this kicking, please post code...For the life of me, I can't get
URIRequestTargetUrlCodingStrategy.decode() to fire!