i am deploying my web application (including website using wicket) in an
ear. there are files in the ear under the webapp/img directory and i would
like to load them to use with Image and ImageMap. I dont know how to specify
the path. i do not want to use the absolute FS path. i would like to specify
the path relative to the webapp directory so i can just do like
"/img/mypicture.png". i dont know how to do that. i can read the image from
a database by using a Resource and overriding getResourceStream or use an
image resource and overwrite getImageData, but what's the best way to load
an image file thats in the ear? maybe this isnt such a wicket question but
more of an ear question. thanks for the help anyway.

verbal