On 7/12/07, mraible <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Is it possible to expire the page cache with JMX? Or even better, expire
individual pages from the cache with JMX?

i dont think so, but i also dont think it will be very difficult to
implement. we already have a jmx bean here [1], so all thats needed is to
just plugin that feature. the thing im not sure yet is how public the
markupcache api is, so we might have to tweak that somewhat. an rfe or a
patch are welcome.

[1]
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/wicket/trunk/jdk-1.5/wicket-jmx/

-igor