We also suffer the same issues here. But due to unmanaged nature of Wicket,
there is no chance to intercept construction of page B unless you build your
own factory for page.

class Page A {
    MyFactory myFactory ;
    public Page A {
       add(new Link("toBPage") {
            setResponsePage(myFactory.newBPage());
       });

and swapping mock MyFactory while testing.

But such extra indirection make code slight complex and MyFactory is still
hard to test, either.