No, because we have discussed the naming already quite a bit and the
api is already widely used (not only in apps, but also in libraries).

Martijn

On 7/19/07, Timo Rantalaiho <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Mon, 16 Jul 2007, Igor Vaynberg wrote:
> > try calling setoutputmarkupplaceholdertag(true) on all components you are
> > planning to call setvisible(false) when you create them
>
> By the way, would it be a good idea to rename that method to
> something more descriptive such as enableAjaxUpdates()? I
> think that it anyway also has the side effect of calling
> setOutputMarkupId(true).
>
> - Timo
>
> --
> Timo Rantalaiho
> Reaktor Innovations Oy    <URL: http://www.ri.fi/ >

Wicket joins the Apache Software Foundation as Apache Wicket
Apache Wicket 1.3.0-beta2 is released
Get it now: http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/wicket/1.3.0-beta2/