I'd like to build a dynamic charting applet component so that the page can
hardcode some presentation params but other params are generated
dynamically.  For instance:

<applet wicket:id="applet">

</applet>

The params above are presentation and page-specific so they belong in the
page's HTML.  However I also need to emit several params which are
data-driven and contain the actual data to render in the chart.  I want the
applet component to automatically inject any number of additional params at
runtime.  How can I do this mix of static and dynamic markup?  Can the
component subclass WebMarkupContainer and override onComponentTagBody() to
do this somehow?  Any pointers and examples would be appreciated.  I'm using
1.2.6.

mike