I am attempting to work around the problem I described here:
http://www.nabble.com/Repaint-single-row-of-a-DataTable-tf4111859.html

As a result, now instead of adding the row to the target, I add each
formComponent WITHIN the row.  The cells of my DataTable are Fragments that
represent a FormComponent (TextField, etc).  I declare the <wicket:fragment>
in my Panel which contains the DataTable.  DataTable has its own associated
markup, which means that when MarkupFragmentFinder attempts to find the
markup for my components, it fails because the "parentWithAssociatedMarkup"
is the DataTable that contains the Component (the Fragment) not the Panel
that defined the fragment.

So, this means that I can't repaint a DataTable by row and I also can't
repaint individual cell Components if they are Fragments.

Do you think that it is possible to resolve these shortcomings with
DataTable or should I attempt to make my own impl of something like a
DataTable?  Obviously, I lose the magic of the DataTable, but if neither of
the two issues can be resolved, I guess I have no other choice.

Chuck