The question is closed. I've found a solution there
http://www.nabble.com/ModalWindow%2C-Forms%2C-and-Updating-underlying-Panels-tf3578768.html#a10000827
http://www.nabble.com/ModalWindow%2C-Forms%2C-and-Updating-underlying-Panels-tf3578768.html#a10000827

It's not so intuitive as I wish, but it works :)