On Wed, 25 Jul 2007 10:16:27 -0700
"Igor Vaynberg" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> write your own page, that works like redirect page, but instead of doing

I'm sorry, I think I'm missing something.. Do you mean I should write a page
like

<head>
<script>window.top.location='http://redirected-url.com'</script>/>
</head>

?
Is a nested "script" tag allowed inside a "meta" tag? Also, I tried looking up
"refresh" inside the HTML4 specs on www.w3.org but couldn't find it.. :(

Many thanks for your attention