Wicket's subversion repository has been moved to reflect our status as
a top level project within the Apache Software Foundation.

In order to keep your sources, you should do a switch of your local copy:

For non-committers:
    svn switch --relocate http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/wicket/trunk

For committers:
    svn switch --relocate https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/wicket/trunk

This will update your local copy to point to the new location.

I know this has been a bit inconvenient, with the moving of the lists
and now subversion, but that is a small price we gladly pay to become
part of Apache.

PS. Did I already mention that if you are reading this on the
[EMAIL PROTECTED] list, you are looking at the wrong list?
Subscribe now (now... now.... n o w...) to our new and improved (less
spam!!!) support list: send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] to
get your subscription!

--
Wicket joins the Apache Software Foundation as Apache Wicket
Apache Wicket 1.3.0-beta2 is released