Review: Resubmit

This is ready for review again.

2 things I'd like to point out:

1. I had to change the visibility of a class member for the code to compile -
check the NOCOM here:
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1341081/revision/7113#src/logic/carrier.h

Since it'S static, I don't think it's a problem, but I want to make sure.

2. I replaced some is_a stuff in lua_map.cc with type_name, because I assume
this would be more efficient. Tell me if I'm wrong and I'll revert. It also has
the advantage that the order of checking doesn't matter anymore - before, I had
to make sure to start with the leaves in the type hierarchy. The diff is here:
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1341081/revision/7118#src/scripting/lua_map.cc
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1341081/+merge/227107
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch