Review: Approve

I couldn't trigger any of the errors described in the related bug reports
anymore :-)

The file "allowed_building_types" is never been created. So for this it seems
to be fixed and i give approve for testing.

But there is another issue with the number of players: Open editor, open "set
players", set number of players to two but place only one player to the map.
Save the map and after reload the map the "set player" window will always show
two players. If you try to start a game with this map, a error occurs:

Fatal exception: Widelands could not start the game, because player 2 has no
starting position.
You can manually add a starting position with the Widelands Editor to fix this
problem.

I will make another bug report for this issue.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1526903/+merge/281410
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch