Review: Approve compile, test, code review

Testprotocol -- Testing this was not that easy ...

* bzr7981[bug-1302593-result-screen]
* Playing "Impact" with "Autocrat" as Barbarian versus (no AI)
* Imperial and Atlanters
* Saved as "Test1" before defeating Imperial
* Saved as "Test2" before defeating Atlanter
* defeated Atlanter -> game won, was in Pause
* Saved as "Test3"
* Quit
* Loaded "Test3", Congratulation was still visible
* Loaded "Test2"
* defeated Atlanter -> game won, was in Pause
? Did I miss somthing?

So this test is complete.

Still the code improvements proposed by Miroslav are valid.
Im not that sure about some details, as I have no complete idea how saveloading
works.

* I will test this again once someone has changed the code.
* Shall I upload those testgames to the original Bug, so someone lese may test?

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1302593-result-screen/+merge/293521
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch