Redoing the import yielded the exact same state in git as before. According to
the git history, the "merged GUNs weak vtables change" deleted most files in
the repository, though of course it did not according to bzr.

I think this branch somehow triggered a bug in the git-bzr import script that
we use for bunnybot. I cannot fathom how we got into this state. I am unsure
what happens if we merge this branch into trunk - maybe this breaks bunnybot
for everything going forward or maybe it fixes it.

My suggestion is the following: apply the diff of this branch onto trunk in a
new branch, close the current one as abandoned and continue on the other one.
Of course this looses the history of this branch, but content trumps IMHO.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/compiler_warnings_062017/+merge/325717
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch