I added four trainers to the Trading Outpost condition. In this condition there
are quite some additional workers available anyway, so why not also a trainer
more than normal.

The artifacts-error also happens with succeeding builds. The reason for the
failure might be the missing libicuuc57.dll a few lines further down. I *guess*
we have to update our script to link against libicuuc58.dll since version 58.2
of the library is installed earlier.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1075562-initial-trainers/+merge/332959
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch