The proposal to merge
lp:~widelands-dev/widelands-website/fix_code_in_blockquotes into
lp:widelands-website has been updated.

Description changed to:

Something that annoys me a long time: When quoting a post which contains a code
block, the codeblock is not rendered correct. This branch will fix this.

The approach is to exchange the syntax for quoted code and use the normal
markdown syntax for this. E.g. a quoted codeblock looks like this:

> ~~~~
> code line 1
> code line 2
> ~~~~

This will be changed into:

>     code line 1
>     code line 2

The line with tildes ('~') get removed and all lines between get additionally 4
spaces at the beginning (Edit: launchpad does not show the spaces). After
markdown runs over this, the code block will be rendered correctly.

I am not happy with my code, but right now i don't know how to do it better. I
tried also using regular expressions, but i didn't get it to work. Suggestions
welcome :-)

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands-website/fix_code_in_blockquotes/+merge/332966
--
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of