Review: Needs Fixing

Ok tested it,
found a bug in postload_calculate_trainingsites_proportions():

in the data only the value for an empire_arena is defined with 20%. With my
additional custom trainingcamp there were 3 remaining sites (colosseum,
Trainincamp and custom trainingcamp). They got 26% each which summed up to only
98 which threw an exception as beeing less than 100%.

did a workaround by assigning another 20% to my custom Trainingcamp which led
to 30% each for the remaining 2 and so we got the correct sum. in this way the
game loaded fine and ran as designed so the basic mechanism should be fine.
But the branch still contains the savegame bug of r8493 so I need more time to
playtest the whole scenario as I can't save.
Anyhow I think we should fix the calculation of of the trainingpercentages by
allowing less than 100%.
By the way what is the use of this AI Hint value? never noticed it before.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/add_custom_building/+merge/334062
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch