I didn't add any documenation ;)

Double documentation is not good. What about having the richtext documentation
in the cpp file and parse it like we have for src/scripting/lua_bases.cpp? ->
https://bazaar.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/trunk/view/head:/doc/sphinx/extract_rst.py#L18

The real problem is that we have two different document generators with
different syntax: doxygen and sphinx. So making documentation for one of them
means it does not work with the other one. I'ts also bad for devolpers, because
they have to use two different syntaxes for the source code documentation.
Sphinx is also capable to document c++ code, imho:
http://www.sphinx-doc.org/en/stable/domains.html#id2 In the long term run there
should only be one source code documentation generator, imho.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/fh1-documentation/+merge/337545
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of