Appveyor is not able to parallel build x64 Debug due to memory constraints on
Appveyor (see build times for every job: x86 release/debug + x64 release builds
are taking ~30 minutes, x64 debug takes ~90 minutes.)

But now in this branch we also hit the time limit of 120 minutes with the x64
debug build, so the job was cancelled.
The logfiles show that compiling was fine, appveyor cancelled at the point when
the installer was build.

I've manually triggered a re-build of this branch, so perhaps it is now a few
minutes faster and will finish...
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/findpath_modification/+merge/337103
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch