Review: Approve

Aqua farm does not need any water. It just needs a claypit nearby. As there is
still an issue with the supports production of AI hint if there are 2
productionsites delivering the same ware I will try how the AI performs if the
ware produced by an aqua_farm in frisians is breeded fish.

However I think the fix won't harm. In contrary it should help to clearly
identify fishermens houses as for the hunters in relation to empire piggeries.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/ai_fisher_identification/+merge/337914
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch