I think this is better :-)

Maybe i have not explained enough about the code example for the attributes.
The reason why i am so stubborn for a related code example is that it took me
some time to fiddle out how to use them. E.g. it was unclear how to use values
for an attribute.

I would suggest to change the code example in richtext.lua to something like:

--    h1(_[[Header]]) ..
--    p(_[[A Paragraph]]) ..
--    p(_[[A Paragraph with ]] .. font("color=ff0000", _[[red text ]]) ..
_[[and ]] .. font("italic=1", _[[italic formatted text.]])) ..
-- and so on

No idea if this code will ever work :-D But hopefully it shows what kind of
code example i miss. I could add such an example with a related image, if you
don't want to do the additional work to create such an image. May i could test
then also if i have understand all the things ;)

I have found some misspelling, will do a complete proof reading this weekend.
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch

Post to     : widelands-dev@lists.launchpad.net