Ok, got it. The problem was that merging this branch the folder
media/documentation/ was owned by me, so the script (which runs as user
www-data) could not write into it.

Fixed also another small issue.

Merged and deployed.

The django management command to update the documentation is now executed
daily. Former it was executed hourly. Is this ok?
If we want to update the documentation hourly, i have to investigate if the
permissions allow it.

Hopefully SirVer did not get too much errors due to my changes in the cron
jobs...
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands-website/solitaire_html_documentation/+merge/345460
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of