Done I did the changes we discussed. Still have no working build environment so
keep fingers crossed it compiles.

Did some further search and analysis regarding performance and the call of
calculate_stocklevel.
This function is used for (almost) every building in the
check_building_necessity function in every AI cycle if I got his right. Maybe
it would be a good idea to use get stocklevel there as well. Cause it would be
sufficient to check the necessity on a 5 second stockinformation. Furthermore
this would "smooth" the information not taking into account spurious supplies.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/frisian_balancing_with_ai_hints/+merge/347166
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of