OK, Lua entries it is.

And I am in favor of this feature too - it will come in handy, especially for
less-experienced players.

I think we could have an explanation in the basic control tutorial, after the
quarries have been placed and before messages get introduced. Don't do this in
trunk or in this branch though, because I have a merge request open that
introduces big changes to the tutorial code, and the merge conflicts would be
eek.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/workarea-fixes/+merge/368342
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of