Hi Peter and all Wien users,
          Thanks for your help and sorry for late response. Will you help once
more please? I want to calculate spin-polarised hematite. Its normal scf is
o.k. But problem is in volume optimization. I have edited optimization. job
script- by changing run_lapw to runsp_lapw & uncommented x dstart. d start
completed nicely. But then I have got error in lapw0 unknown with forrt1:
severe (174):SIGSEGV, segmentation fault even at 0% volume optimization. I
can?t detect what problem basically is it? Please suggest the remedy. I am
using ifort 10.0.023 & mkl 9.1.023 and I have performed ulimit stack size
unlimited.
          Thanks in advance.
          Regards.
           Swati