Dear Swatidi and Chandra Bhanu Basak,

                                                           Yes I have both
fc and mkl license file......the problem is that during installation of fc
when I give ./install.sh.......it comes as ./secore.....permission
denied!....yes it may be a compatibility problem.....anyway we are trying to
sort it out.......thank you very much for all your comments....

with best regards,

Shamik Chakrabarti