Yes i have it.

The most strange is that lapw1 includes the orb flag, as usual in orb
calculation, but the orb program is "apparently" not running.  I remark the
word apparently because the the scf Ends without any error.

N.B. I ve done orb calculations in other systems and orb program runs always
after lapw0, and lapw1 has orb flag active during these calculations.

I m thinking to recompile all again and see if it is fixed. If not fixed i will
submit you full report.

Cesar

El 24/02/2012, a las 20:46, Peter Blaha <pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at>
escribi?: