Dear Mamta,

did you successfully calculate the NiO example explained in the user guide?

If you want to apply the orbital potential U to more than two atoms, just follow the descriptions given in the reference section for the program ORB (section 7.2 in my version Wien2k_12). There you will find the line by line format of case.inorb (subsection 7.2.3), where you see that especially lines 1, 3ff and 5ff are the answer to this problem. Don't forget to adapt case.indm!

Good luck

Martin Pieper