Reduce RKmax. It is ridiculous to start such a calculation with RKmax=9.
Probably convergence was spoiled by the occurrence of "ghostbands".

To do it right:

Do a simple wurzite structure.

Start with RKmax=5.5 (or even 5.0 ) (see http://www.wien2k.at/reg_user/faq/rkmax.html) and do:

run_lapw -fc 1 -cc 0.0001     check gap and forces.
save wc_rkm5.5
increase rkmax to 6.5 in case.in1c
run_lapw -fc 1 -cc 0.0001    check again gap and forces

any significant changes ? If not, you have found a reasonable rkmax (5.5) to go to the "large calculation".

For a BIG calculation ALWAYS start with low convergence parameters (which, if possible, should be tested before on a small system). Once the BIG calculation has converged and is fully relaxed, you can still check your results by increasing RKmax and continuing, but NEVER start with such huge values.