I used only Wien2k 12.1 for this, but I think this is the same with 13.1: You get the hyperfine coupling constant A in [kG/mu_B] by dividing the HFF (Fermi-contact or B_orb, depending on which hyperfine coupling you are interested in) by the corresponding moment (see case.scf). You probably want to apply either a rather large field (O(100 T)) or do a fixed moment calculation to enhance the moment above numerical noise. Make sure that you have a linear relation between moment and hyperfine field by calculating a few fields (moments). Maybe take at look at PHYSICAL REVIEW B 85, 214510 (2012), I hope I did get things right there.