You can find this kind of information in case.qtl, where for each
k-point and band, the s, p, d etc. decomposition is written.

On Thu, 27 Mar 2014, vijaykumar gudelli wrote:

Dear Prof. Tran sir,
                           Thanks for your kind response sir. Now I got the
relation for the percentage of the hybridization.
                           But still I have a small query, how we can
estimate the actual size of the radius, it means the exact percentage of
hybridization?