You did Dr. Pieper's exercise [ http://www.mail-archive.com/wien%40zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg11090.html ]?

For example:

muB = ~5.7884*10^-5 eV/T [ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bohr_magneton ]

muB*Bext = (5.7884*10^-5 eV/T)*(10 T) = 5.7884*10^-4 eV

Likely the point is, say you plot DOS with an energy range of -5 to 5 eV with 1 eV major increments. Probably, you are not going to see any change in the DOS plot with a 10 T field. muB*Bext would likely need to be on the order of about 0.1 eV (corresponding to Bext = ~1728 T) to see any change with that energy range scale. If on the other hand the plot of your DOS was say plotted with an energy range of -10*10^-3 eV to 10*10^-3 eV with 1*10^-3 eV increments, then the change with a 10 T field would probably be noticeable (unless it is overwhelmed by noise in the numerical calculation [ http://www.mail-archive.com/wien%40zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg09466.html ]).

So you need to either change the energy scale of your plots or increase the magnetic field value to see the effects.