Hi,

I had a look inside lapwso package and except a small redundancy in
rlomain.F, see lines 84 to 89,
<code snip>
                  bk(1)=bkrot(1)*br1(1,1)+bkrot(2)*br1(1,2)+bkrot(3)*br1(1,3)
                  bk(2)=bkrot(1)*br1(2,1)+bkrot(2)*br1(2,2)+bkrot(3)*br1(2,3)
                  bk(3)=bkrot(1)*br1(3,1)+bkrot(2)*br1(3,2)+bkrot(3)*br1(3,3)
                  BK(1)=BKROT(1)*BR1(1,1)+BKROT(2)*BR1(1,2)+BKROT(3)*BR1(1,3)
                  BK(2)=BKROT(1)*BR1(2,1)+BKROT(2)*BR1(2,2)+BKROT(3)*BR1(2,3)
                  BK(3)=BKROT(1)*BR1(3,1)+BKROT(2)*BR1(3,2)+BKROT(3)*BR1(3,3)
</code snip>
I have not found nothing that would solve my problem.

However, the non continuous behavior occurs once MBJ is turned on, see
attached plot of spin-orbit split valence band in wurtzite GaAs from
Gamma (k=zero) towards K point (shifted for a comparative purpose).
Just a note, that increasing IFFT do not heal the non-smooth behavior.

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance,
Martin