You are correct, there are no longer free non-commercial licenses for Intel's ifort, because too many people were not adhering to the non-commercial licensing terms [ https://software.intel.com/en-us/forums/topic/330003 ]. If you have not used the latest ifort version before, you should be able to get a trial version, but it will only work for 30 days [ https://software.intel.com/en-us/intel-parallel-studio-xe/try-buy ]. Other than that, you have to buy it.