Look at the compile.msg file in SRC_lapw0 with a text editor. It will probably contain additional error information on why your gcc failed to compile the C source code into the object files (cputim.o and W2kutils.o).

Also, I suggest that you download and install the current WIEN2k version. Even if you are able to compile the old 2010 version of WIEN2k, there is a good chance that you will encounter at least one of the bugs listed at

http://www.wien2k.at/reg_user/updates/

and have to upgrade anyway to the latest WIEN2k version to fix the problem.