Thanks for your reply Gavin!I have added "Failed to open file $full" in
SRC_w2web/bin/w2web and kill -9 pid and rm -r ~/.w2web from my home directory.
Then I type w2web in WEINROOT directory. It sets up w2web usr name and pawd. It
says "Installing... Attempting to start now... to start
/home/local//SRC_w2web/bin/w2web ... done. Then I try to open browser but it
doesn't ask information even to login. Then I went to
 SRC_w2web/bin/ and type w2web. Then it prints "w2web server started, now point
your web browser to http://hostname:7890. When I go to the browser it says
"Error - Failed to open file /home/local//SRC_w2web/htdocs. Is this due to Perl
version? I am using perl5.20.1?Thanks

 Kalani Hettiarachchi