It seems that this is simply a structure in space group  P1 (1)
but why not using a structure with higher symmetry for an afm calculation ?
As I told already before, the symmetry will depend on for what type of AFM
order you like to calculate.

Some time ago, Pablo gave already a struct file in a different symmetry (not
the original ICSD structure), I assume it was AFM I (tetragonal Space group P
-4m2 (115))

For an initial fcc lattice, as the Heusler compounds adopt, I guess that a AFM
II set-up in space group R 3m (160) trigonal, might also be realistic.

The number of symmetry operations (6) in the trigonal case is not much less
compared to the tetragonal variant (8),

Because of the Nd you may wish to use LDA+U as well as spin-orbit interaction,
and the latter may also change the symmetry depending on the choice of the
quantisation axis.

Ciao
Gerhard

Dr. Gerhard H. Fecher