Use the structeditor (see UG).

It is a very versatile tool and can create a surface from a bulk structure with arbitrary surface index and chosen atom at the top layer.

On 07/06/2015 05:17 PM, chin Sansu wrote:
Dear Wien2k users

Is there any way to terminate atomic-layer of a surface with particular
atomic layers in 2D cases?
Like in ABC compound I want to terminate my surface layer once with A, B
and then C.
I looked around previous mails but no specific approach found.
Any help will be acknowledged.

best
Chin

                                      P.Blaha