​dear users.

I want to find the optimized value of RKmax and k-mesh for a half-metal
compound. The charge convergence of the scf takes very long time and i want to
use the old .clm for new one in finding RKmax or k-mesh process. When i
save_lapw the old program and start new one by the previous .clm, is it
necessery to run all of initial steps (i.e nn, sgroup, symmetry, lstart,...)
for  changing k-point (or RKmax) or changing only the value of k-point (or
RKmax) is sufficient.I 'm not sure of the accuracy of the latter results. Is
there other solution for this problem.

Best Regards.