The format of the xcrysden.klist file that you attached seems not fine. It looks like you might have selected in the top menu of XCrySDen Tools->k-path Selection and saved it in .kpf format.

You need to click the " Generate k-mesh using XCrysden" button in w2web or select in the top menu of XCrySDen File->Open WIEN2k ...->Select k-path. Then, save in .klist format.