Dear all:
      I use the no-collinear wien2k code to relax atom position.  As I usually
do in the  collinear wien2k code(there is no problem in collinear code
calculation),  I  change the  case.inm file switch parameter MSR1 to MSR1a. And
when I run the program, I use option runncm -fc 1  -cc 0.0001 -ec 0.0001 .
     But after self-consistent cycle, the case.struct file is the same as I
input. There is no change.
     So I want to ask, how to  operation in correct way to relax the atom
position?

Best wishes!

--
Xu yuanji
University of Chinese Academy of Sciences (UCAS)